Thank you so much for the proposals!
We just had our final poster-selection meeting.
The titles of the accepted poster-proposals are listed below, in no particular order.
We will also send out confirmation emails to everyone who submitted a proposal, later.
If your proposal wasn’t accepted this time around, please don’t be discouraged and to try again at future conferences!
Japanese (7 Sessions, in no particular order)
- PyLadiesTokyoによるPyCon APAC イベントレポート★
- ビバLTS！既存プロジェクトをDjango1.11 にバージョンアップした際のハマりどころ！
- Python Boot Campで全国にPythonの環を広げよう！
English (4 Sessions, in no particular order)
- Growing an open-source community: Zulip's path from 0 to 300+ contributors in 2 years
- Multilingual Speech Recognition using Python and Google Speech API
- An Introduction to Quantum Computing with Python
- Make your code count : Writing open source code for science and research
Congratulations to everyone whose poster-proposal got accepted!
If your poster-proposal was not accepted, please do try again at PyCon JP next year or at other conferences!
Your poster-proposal not being accepted is not an indication that your proposal was insufficient, as we had many proposals and had to cut some simply because we cannot accommodate more poster-sessions.
In case of an accepted speaker cancelling, we might contact you again to give you a poster-session even if it was not accepted.